1) pray for your friend regularly, encourage other friend of yours to join the prayer chain.
2) remind your struggling friends about their real identity in the Lord, calling them 'brother' or 'sister' more often.
3) praise them more often in their femininity and masculinity.
4) bless their femininity and masculinity in your prayers for them.
5) listen to their struggles, be their listeners without judgement.
6) buy them books which might help them with setting up healthy boundaries with the same sex.
7) be supportive to them, share Bible verses with them.
8) introduce more new friends to them, be with them in the group setting.
Those seem to be very basic, but they are crucial to those that are struggling with homosexuality.
Hope you find it helpful. God bless you.